7/20/12

Chef Resty's + Coffee Bean


Chef Resty's Roast Beef Carving Station
I wasn't hungry at all but an old school van turned into roast beef carving station?? How could I possibly resist



It was about 3 pm then and I didn't have much of an appetite so I got their "extra order" of Roast Beef: PHP 100 (per 100 grams)

My usual order from Coffee Bean - Chai Tea Latte, my favorite!

Sorry for the low quality pictures by the way I just used my iPhone to take these!

Comments / More Information on Chef Resty's:
- 100 grams of the roast beef is just 3 slices
- The roast beef was delicious - not dry at all and it was cooked perfectly. Plus the gravy was really good too
- They cater (food cart, carver and disposables are included)
- They accept orders of roast beef (minimum of 3 kilos)
- They sell Sola 


Chef Resty's Roast Beef Carving Station
Address: Ronac Art Center, Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan, Manila
Email: chefrestys.roastbeef@ymail.com
Telephone No.: 681-7642
Smart Mobile No.: (0921)548-1665
Sun Mobile No.: (0923)642-3241
Globe Mobile No.: (0927)471-4192

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram!!

No comments:

Post a Comment