7/19/12

Enza Nails & Spa + H&M's nail polish in Check Me Out

Enza is a tiny, simple but comfy nail salon that I go to when I desperately need to get my nails done since I live near where this is located. How convenient is that for someone like me!

Everything about this place is relaxing - from the interiors, the chill music, the comfy couches to the super friendly manicurists. You'll surely leave that place in a good mood


I recently got a pedicure, so I just decided to get a manicure for today: PHP 120
They have Caronia (a Filipino brand) and Orly nail polishes - for Orly, you have to add PHP 40 or PHP 60 depending on what package you're getting. Since they don't have much colors to choose from I usually just bring my own nail polish with me

I brought my bottle of H&M's nail polish in the color "Check Me Out"
The lighting was a bit off here but I posted it anyway cause I didn't have any other photo of the bottle

It's not as  bright and fluorescent as it looks in the picture, but it's close. I just can't seem to capture the true color of the nail polish...


Comments / Recommendations:
- Make sure to bring an extra bottle of your own nail polish just in case you don't like any of the nail polishes they have. It's always good to be ready!
- Make sure to ask for an Enza card after your pampering 
- I don't recommend getting hair removals there because like I said earlier their place is pretty tiny and they don't have a room for waxing or anything. You wouldn't want the other customers seeing you get your armpits waxed, do you?


Enza Nails & Spa
Address: G/F Cityland Grand Emerald Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Pasig City
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enza-Nails-Spa/243564422351803 

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram!!

No comments:

Post a Comment