7/20/12

Fairy Drops: Fairydrops Platinum Mascara Water Proof Type

Fairy Drops' (a Japanese make up brand) Fairydrops Platinum Mascara Water Proof Type (far left): HK$ 118

I'm a sucker for cute packaging!

Fairy Drops has always been known for their unique shaped mascara wand

See those eyelash looking things on the brush? That's the fiber in the mascara that makes your eyelashes appear longer

Sasa's Description:
FAIRY DROPS Platinum Mascara Water Proof Type contains 5 kinds of treatment essence to beautify and repair eyelashes. Fiber and Volume Up Wax make glossy, pine needle-shaped lashes with extra volume and length. Strong against humidity, it maintains the lashes’ curl all day long. As it is water-proof, sweat-proof and tear-proof, it is good for marine sports. You need not worry about mess and smudge.
US and Japan patented Fairy Drops Brush (Curve) catches even tiny lashes from their roots. Lashes are bitten between the balls and sharp triangular bunches are made. It pushes up making beautiful curls without clump.


Comments:
- Unfortunately, this isn’t available in the Philippines. I bought this on my trip to Hong Kong about a month ago in Sasa 
- This mascara works miracles, ladies!!! Definitely the best mascara I’ve ever tried. EVER
- The unique mascara brush makes it easier to apply and reach even the smallest lashes



Fairy Drops




6 comments:

  1. This is sooo freken cute!
    Love your blog by the way, about to go back through your old posts :)
    I'll love to follow you on GFC if you follow me?

    Kendra
    xx

    StolenInspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love yours too!! I'm going through your blog now and I'm definitely following you!
      Especially your post "Splatter", so creative! Definitely gonna have to try that soon :)

      - Jess
      https://twitter.com/jessicachoy

      Delete
  2. hi jessica! you are so creative!i like your blog! please check out mine :) hope you like it and follow :)

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolina!! I just did and I really like it! Hope you follow back! :)

      - Jess
      https://twitter.com/jessicachoy

      Delete
  3. Blog walking! I saw your post about this mascara and my curiosity brought me here ! Lol, Thank you for the information, and I am also glad that it's already available here in the Philippines so I could try it! I can't wait to have one! As usual, amazing blog! <3 Take care and stay gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete