7/19/12

New iPhone 4 Case

I was able to buy this in Metrowalk for PHP 250

You put it on by sliding it onto your iPhone. It's super secure and tight so you don't have to worry about it sliding off

Since we already know the owner of this stall, he let me pick which color combination I wanted so I got to mix and match them to my liking

And ended up with this! I love pastel colors

I really like how the texture is smooth but the only thing I don't like about this case is that it gets dirty easily. I've only been using this case for a couple of days and it's already getting a bit gray on the edges

Metrowalk Commercial Complex
Address: Mercalco Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute case! Which reminds me, I need (more like want, lol) a new one. And I know what you mean, I have a case that got dirty real fast, I'm pretty sure it's the material it's made out of. I wonder if using disinfecting wipes would work? Or rubbing alcohol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! And I know exactly how you feel!! I'm a sucker for cute iPhone cases ♥
    I'll try both of those and get back to you on it! Thanks Char!

    ReplyDelete