9/28/12

Ba Noi's

Ba Noi's, the fresh flavors of Vietnam


Complimentary

Cha Glo "A mixture of ground pork, shrimp, taro, and mushroom wrapped and deep fried and served with fresh greens and traditional Nuoc Mam dipping sauce." PHP 195

Pho Bo "A perfected homemade beef noodle soup served with fresh herbs and spices." PHP 260

Pho Bo

Banh Da Lon "Warm pandan cake filled with mung bean, drizzled with coconut cream and toasted sesame seeds." PHP 135

Vietnamese Iced Coffee PHP 95


Menu



Comments / More Information:
- It was my first time eating here and I could already tell that this was going to be one of my new go-to restaurants when I'm in the Makati area
- They have free WiFi for their customers, just ask any of the waiters for the password
- Their staff is really accommodating, they even checked up on me and my mom and asked us if everything was okay 
- The food was served pretty quick
- They also have a "snack time" promo from 2:00 to 5:30 pm
- You can have their food delivered to you through City Delivery (87878)


Ba Noi's
Address: 106 GF Greenbelt Mansion, Perea St., Legazpi Village, Makati 
Telephone No.: 893-7359

2 comments:

  1. hi!!!!! your blog is really nice !!!!!! please take a look at mine and tell me what you think...... http://riamaefernandez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ria!! ♥ I'll check yours out for sure!

      Delete