9/2/12

Konbini Store + City Delivery


Me and Marco got one order each of the Miso Ramen 





Comments / More Information:
- City Delivery was very quick and the people answering the calls were very patient and accommodating
- City Delivery's minimum is PHP 500. Both the ramens cost PHP 490 so that's why I got a can of 7-Up
- Delivery charge is 10% of your total
- The ramen wasn't as good as it was when I ate it in the store itself
- The noodles dried up a bit as you can see in one of the photos above. It was a lot chewier when I ate it in Konbini
- The eggs were hard boiled instead of soft boiled which was a huge disappointment. When I ate it in the store it was cooked perfectly. It probably cooked even more because it was on top of the soup
- Lesson learned: never have ramen delivered! Ever. I don't think it was Konbini's fault because I've tried their ramen in their store before and it was a lot better. Ramen just isn't meant to be delivered I guess </3
- For Konbini's menu, refer to this site 


City Delivery
Telephone No.: 87878
Website: http://www.citydelivery.ph/ 
Delivery Time: 10 AM to 10 PM


Konbini Store
Address: 57 Connecticut St., Greenhills, San Juan
Telephone No.: 722-4263 
Menu: http://www.munchpunch.com/konbini-store-greenhills/menu 

No comments:

Post a Comment