9/10/12

Toribox Café








I got two orders of their Kara-age Pop & Fries with Italian Cheese Seasoning PHP 95 each



Comments / More Information:
- Toribox Cafe is located near Serenitea and Ristras, right beside Piandre
- Not only is the place nicer and bigger than their branch in Taft, but they also have a lot more choices on their menu
- Their Kara-age & Fries with Italian Cheese seasoning is my favorite! And their frozen iced teas are a must try
- For their Kara-age, you can have them with your choice of seasoning (like cheese, barbecue, sour cream, etc) or just plain (they also have gravy)
- I went through an hour of traffic (it was around 5 on a weekday) just to get two orders of karaage for take out. My craving was that bad!! The waitress even recognized me from their Taft branch


Toribox
Address: 403 F Calderon St. Corner Jose Abad St. Little Baguio, San Juan (beside Piandre)

No comments:

Post a Comment