12/11/12

Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Lucas' Papaw Ointment PHP 450

Make sure that it's properly sealed when you purchase this. It maintains the freshness and sanitation of the product.

Attach the opposite side of the cap to the end of the tube

Twist, then tada!


I mainly use this product for my lips as a lip balm and I've been using it every single day since I got it. I love how I only need to use a teeny tiny amount (literally 1/10 of the amount on my finger above or even less). Leave it on overnight, wipe off the gunk with a damp washcloth in the morning, and you've got lips as soft and supple as a baby's bum.

It isn't just a lip balm! It can be used for various things including boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash. 

Description from the Lucas' Papaw Ointment website:
"Made in Australia from pure Australian Papaws (papaya)"

Availability: Digital Traincase
Price: PHP 450
Size: 25 g NET (the tube is only a bit longer than my iPhone 4)


Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Digital Traincase
"Your Ultimate Beauty Store. Nail polishes, make up, brushes and more!"
* For Paul / Sol Villamayor
Telephone No.: 964-2144
Mobile No.: (0917) 565-0265
Email: sales@digitaltraincase.com 
- Some brands that they have are NYX, Essie, China Glaze, O.P.I., Charm, Bioderma, Urban Decay, Models Own, etc.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds great! It seems like a more affordable version of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream! I will have to put this on my list of things to try :)

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've been wanting to try that! Haha I'm a sucker for any product that makes my lips smooth ♥

      Delete
  2. hi jessica! you're so pretty hihi. :) i don't have blogspot but i follow you on instagram. do you do your own make-up? aaand will you recommend me your favorite make-up channels on youtube? thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete