8/2/13

Coming Soon: River Island, Shana & Claire's in Glorietta 5

First Bershka, then Stradivarius, and now River Island? Glorietta I love you. River Island is one of my must go-to stores when I'm out of the country. Their style reminds me of both Zara and Bershka, and just like those two, River Island also offers menswear.

"River Island is a London-headquartered high street fashion brand, which operates in a number of worldwide markets."
I've never actually heard of Shana before but I checked out their website and their designs remind me a lot of Forever 21. They've got some edgy pieces available but have some basic pieces as well like printed t-shirts and tanks. Pretty pumped for this Barcelona based women's fashion brand to open!
Apparently this isn't the first Claire's store in the Philippines, I just recently found out that their first branch is located in BGC. An brand that's been loved for years by little girls, pre teens, teenagers and even adults for their cute selection of jewelry and accessories.

Which one are you most excited about? I can't wait for River Island to open!

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely!

    I have tagged you in the Liebster award! Its really fun to do and make sure to check it out in my page!

    http://megan-pedicini.blogspot.co.uk/

    Comment on my Liebster award post when youve completed it! Make sure to do it! xoxo

    Megan xo

    ReplyDelete